- Accompanying the autumn chill with a shining sun as you accompany hope with our strifes
- My roommate whom you've placed in my life to change me for your glory
- My roommate who is about to give up on you
- Being a faithful God who fulfills every promise you make, including the promise of judgment, and including the promise of redemption
- Giving my roommate a reason to stay away from sin that separates her from you
- Giving my roommate a reason to commit to you, to hold on to you
- My floor, where you'll ostentatiously display your glory to me through your work on them
- Jesus Christ who died for my sins so that I don't have to rely on myself for redemption, but rather Him
- Jesus Christ being a much better sacrifice than I am
- Making Christ the ultimate sacrifice
- Being able to talk to you, sacrifice for you, love you
- Being my solid rock and for being consistently gracious
- Loving me so infinitely despite me being unable to return even a fraction of it
- Being faithful even though I am not
- For molding me to be more and more like your sacrifice with each step I take towards you
- The classes you've planned for me to take in your name
- For Communication class where I'm learning how to communicate your love
- For Sociology class where I'm learning who to communicate your love to
- For Economics class where I'm learning that business and finance is not the way you've planned for me to glorify your name
- For a yummy breakfast
I love you, God.
No comments:
Post a Comment